Craft Image Optimize
This plugin requires Craft CMS 3.0.0 or later.
To install the plugin, follow these instructions.
Open your terminal and go to your Craft project:
Then tell Composer to load the plugin:
composer require nystudio107/craft-imageoptimize
Install the plugin via
./craft install/plugin image-optimizevia the CLI, or in the Control Panel, go to Settings → Plugins and click the “Install” button for Image Optimize.
You can also install ImageOptimize via the Plugin Store in the Craft Control Panel.
ImageOptimize works on Craft 3.x.
For more information on how to configure and use the plugin, see the documentation page.
- ContentfulbuildBrowse, search, and add assets into your content quickly and easily via the imgix Asset Manager.TypeScript 9 4 days ago
- FigmaBrowse, search, and insert image assets into your Figma designs quickly and easily via the imgix Asset Manager.Invalid date
- Imager X for CraftAn image manipulation plugin for the Craft CMS that supports imgix URLsPHP 22 10 days ago
- Nuxt ImagePlug-and-play image optimization for Nuxt apps. Resize and transform your images in your code using your imgix images.TypeScript 824 < 1 day ago
- Statamic PluginAn add-on for integrating imgix into Statamic sitesPHP 17 2 years ago
- Superbig Craft PluginA plugin for the Craft CMS that adds full access to the imgix API for manipulating imagesPHP 13 3 months ago
- wp-imgixA WordPress plugin that connects to your storage (Amazon S3, Google Cloud, & others) and provides imgix URLs for your site's imagesPHP 5 8 days ago