- Advanced Usage
As of version
1.0.0 imgix Swift client is compatible with Swift 5.0.
The latest version compatible with Swift 4.0 is
The latest version compatible with Swift 3.0 is
If your project doesn't contain any other Swift code, make sure to set your target's
Build Settings > Build Options > Embedded Content Contains Swift Code to
If you're using a source that requires signed URLs, imgix-swift can automatically build and sign them for you.
Automatic Base64 Encoding
imgix-swift will automatically Base64-encode any parameter key ending in
64, according to the requirements of imgix's Base64 variant parameters.
You can reconstruct existing URLs by using the
ImgixClient#reconstruct method. Existing parameters on the input URL will be merged and/or overridden by passed params.
What is the
For security and diagnostic purposes, we default to signing all requests with the language and version of library used to generate the URL. This can be disabled by setting
client.includeLibraryParam = false.
More Core Libraries
- imgix-csharpbuildA C# client library for generating image URLs with imgixC# 12 2 months ago
- imgix-elixirbuildAn Elixir client library for generating image URLs with imgixElixir 29 a month ago
- imgix-gobuildA Go client library for generating image URLs with imgixGo 2 2 months ago
- imgix-javabuildA Java client library for generating URLs with imgixJava 13 3 months ago
- imgix-phpbuildA PHP client library for generating URLs with imgixPHP 90 2 months ago
- imgix-pythonbuildA Python client library for generating URLs with imgixPython 24 a month ago
- imgix-rbbuildA Ruby gem for generating image URLs with imgixRuby 63 2 months ago