- Code of Conduct
jekyll-imgix to the
:jekyll_plugins group in your Gemfile:
jekyll-imgix in the
plugins: section of your
jekyll-imgix requires a configuration block in your
In addition to the standard configuration flags, the following options can be used to serve images across different sources.
source cannot be used together.
jekyll-imgix does not do anything unless JEKYLL_ENV is set to production. For example, you will want to run
JEKYLL_ENV=production jekyll build before deploying your site to production.
jekyll-imgix exposes its functionality as a single Jekyll Filter,
Pass an existing image path to it to activate it:
That will generate the following HTML in your output:
You can also pass parameters to the
imgix_url helper like so:
Which would result in the following HTML:
To use jekyll-imgix in a multi-source setup:
Which would generate:
In absence of correctly configured
imgix_url will report
RuntimeError if it's used without specifying a valid source.
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/imgix/jekyll-imgix.
Users contributing to or participating in the development of this project are subject to the terms of imgix's Code of Conduct.
More Framework Libraries
- @imgix/angularbuildA library for integrating imgix into Angular applicationsTypeScript 4 12 days ago
- @imgix/gatsbybuildA simple yet powerful integration between Gatsby and ImgixTypeScript 29 a day ago
- imgix-railsbuildA gem for integrating imgix into Rails projectsRuby 104 3 months ago
- @imgix/ix-videobuildAn imgix video custom element that works anywhereTypeScript 2 21 days ago
- @imgix/vuebuildA simple yet powerful integration between Vue and imgixTypeScript 30 a day ago