Superbig Craft Plugin
This plugin requires Craft CMS 3.0.0-beta.23 or later.
To install the plugin, follow these instructions.
Open your terminal and go to your Craft project:
Then tell Composer to load the plugin:
composer require superbig/craft3-imgix
In the Control Panel, go to Settings → Plugins and click the “Install” button for imgix.
config.php into Crafts
config folder and rename it to
Then map your Asset Source handle to your imgix domain, according to the example.
This plugin will lookup the Asset image's source handle, and figure out which imgix domain to use. If a URL string is passed, it will use the first domain in the config file.
To use with Element API, you can call the service directly:
data-srcset for lazy loading, add the
lazyLoad attribute to to
If you need to prefix with something other than
data-, you can set the configuration value
- Look into improving srcset/API
- Look into built-in image editor and focal points
- Improve docs
Brought to you by Superbig
- @imgix/contentfulbuildBrowse for, select, and insert image assets into your content quickly and easily via the imgix Image Manager.TypeScript 5 6 days ago
- Craft Image OptimizeAutomatically create & optimize responsive image transforms, using either native Craft transforms or a service like imgix, with zero template changes.PHP 232 a month ago
- Imager X for CraftAn image manipulation plugin for the Craft CMS that supports imgix URLsPHP 15 4 days ago
- Media Cloud for WordPressA WordPress plugin that connects to your storage (Amazon S3, Google Cloud, & others) and provides imgix urls for your site's imagesPHP 96 4 months ago
- Nuxt ImagePlug-and-play image optimization for Nuxt apps. Resize and transform your images in your code using your imgix images.TypeScript 512 3 days ago
- Statamic PluginAn add-on for integrating imgix into Statamic sitesPHP 17 9 months ago